Welcome to Jacintas.com If you continue to browse, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use. A placement of an order online indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
Registered Address: Shore Road Kerrykeel, Ireland F92 YV1C
- Orders shall be accepted at our sole discretion but will normally be accepted if the goods that you order are available and your payment is authorised for the transaction. Your card will be charged automatically when you make an order. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order, a full refund will be given.
The contract between us (Jacintas.com) and you (the customer) becomes binding when we send you an invoice (and your goods). You will own the goods once they have been delivered to the address specified and when we have received cleared payment for the goods in full. Until that time then we will retain title to the goods. We will contact you if there are any issues.
- Prices quoted to you are the prices set at the time. If for any reason they are increased we will let you know by email and inform you prior to processing your order. We will accept your order when we send you an invoice with your goods.
- We always try to ensure the pictures of our goods on our website reflect the product accurately. However, there may be small variations between imagery and the goods themselves, particularly in our lookbook images.
All trademarks that are not the property of Jacintas.com
All prices are shown in € Euro. Prices are subject to change.
We undertake to despatch an order within a ten working day period after the order is downloaded within our system and payment has been received. In the event of any unforeseen delays to the order beyond the ten-day dispatch period, the user shall be notified of the delay by email.
- The delivery time quoted is from receipt of order or approval of our artwork where applicable and may be subject to delay beyond our control. Time shall not be of the essence and the purchaser shall not be entitled to claim compensation or damages as a result of delay in delivery.
- Delays in processing orders may be beyond the control of Geansaí. Where more than one product is ordered Geansaí.may part ship but will not make an additional delivery charge to complete the order.
If Jacintas.com is not able to deliver within 28 calendar days of the order placement then you will be notified by email and given the opportunity to cancel the order with a full refund without reasonable delay
Can be made by email and within the terms that indemnify Jacintas.com against any losses.
of goods shall not pass to the buyer until full payment has been received.
shall pass to the buyer on delivery to the address stated on the order.
Loss or Damage
must be notified to Jacintas.com in writing within four days of the delivery date. Jacintas.com does not accept any liability for items lost or damaged in transit when delivered via a third party courier.
Design and Specification
Under specific design requirements they may be subject to alteration without notice. It is assumed that goods specified by the customer are sufficient and suitable for the purpose for which the goods were ordered.
Samples can be supplied and charged at our discretion at the time of request plus carriage. The charge for the sample may be deducted from your final order value if previously agreed.
Warranty and Guarantee
Any period and terms and conditions are limited to that provided to the Jacintas.com by their supplier(s) for the particular goods ordered and shall be passed onto the customer. No liability will be accepted by Jacintas.com for consequential loss or damage or any other expenses resulting.
All returns must be agreed with the Jacintas.com in writing and be registered under its returns procedure.
Jacintas.com reserves the right to reject goods arriving at its premises that are not so recorded or clearly marked with the correct returns number.
- Returns will be subject to a handling fee
- Pre-package goods in original packaging.
- Enclose the Return Form in your parcel along with the goods that you are returning.
- Goods are to be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Please ensure that you affix correct postage to your parcel.
- Please return goods using a tracking service.
Jacintas.com cannot be held responsible for returned items that are lost or damaged in transit
- Returns must be made within 14 days.
- Goods must be unworn, undamaged and in an unused condition.
- Tags must not be removed.
- Refunds do not include P&P.
- Refunds will be made via original payment method.
- We have the right to refuse any return that should, in our opinion, be outside our terms & conditions.
All card payments are taken in good faith. Fraudulent usage of this facility will be immediately reported to the relevant authorities and will be taken to have broken all contract terms. Deliveries to addresses other than the card holder’s invoice address may be declined.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Republic of Ireland.