Schwarzkopf BC Fibre Force Fortifying Sealer strengthens and smooths the hair while protecting it from damage caused by styling devices. As a leave-in milk, it will reinforce and extend the results achieved by using the other products of the BC Fibre Force range. With panthenol and glycerin in its formulation, this sealer will keep the hair moisturized for long periods of time. Furthermore, the Connector Bond Technology instantly recreates the bonds in the matrix and restores the hair in its entirety. Then by sealing the cuticle, this technology creates a protective shield that will help provide increased resistance to breakage. Besides protecting the hair from the heat of styling devices, it will also help untangle the hair making it softer and easier to brush.
- Texture: milk;
- Hair issues: damaged and over-processed;
- Time of application: after washing, in damp hair;
- Hair type: color-treated, damaged;
- Main benefits: strengthens inner hair bonds, smooths the hair, protects against heat and untangles the hair.
- Panthenol, also called pro-vitamin B5, helps keeping the hair moisturized for long periods of time. It also forms a film of moisture around the hair strand, providing extra protection and increasing the resistance of the hair to damage and dehydration;
- The patented Bond Connector Technology, a combination of two complexes that deeply reconstruct and seal each individual hair strand for virgin hair quality and 10x more resistance to breakage.
How to use
Apply Schwarzkopf BC Fibre Force Fortifying Sealer to mid-lengths and ends of towel-dried hair. Massage into the hair and comb through and leave in. Then style as desired.