Schwarzkopf BC Fibre Force Fortifying Mask is a repairing mask to nourish and repair damage in over-processed hair. Over-processed hair, dried out by heat or hair dye, tends to become frizzy, lose its natural shine and break easily. This can happen due to the loss of keratin, a natural protein that makes up the structural building block of hair. This mask penetrates the hair, strengthening and restoring its structure to make it look healthier. Additionally, the Bond Connector Technology, patented by Schwarzkopf, regenerates the bonds in the hair matrix and refills the hair from the inside out. Then it prolongs the results by sealing the cuticle and locking the active ingredients inside for long-lasting results. Lastly, this mask will also untangle the hair, making it easier to brush, and it will not feel heavy even in thin hairs.
- Texture: cream;
- Hair issues: damaged and over-processed;
- Time of application: after washing, in damp hair;
- Hair type: color-treated, damaged;
- Main benefits: strengthens inner hair bonds, adds shine.
- Keratin to give the hair more shine and elasticity;
- The patented Bond Connector Technology, a combination of two complexes that deeply reconstruct and seal each individual hair strand for virgin hair quality and 10x more resistance to breakage.
How to use
Apply Schwarzkopf BC Fibre Force Fortifying Mask to mid-lengths and ends of towel-dried hair and work through. Comb the hair, leave for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly.